General Terms and Conditions - Selfie Hotel
1. Scope of application
1) The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: "GTC") apply in the respective version current at the time of the conclusion of the contract to all business relationships between Contemporary Revolution GmbH (hereinafter: "Selfie Hotel") and the customers of the online shop (including online ticketing), the stationary ticket shop of the Selfie Hotel.
2) By submitting an order or executing a download, the customer expressly agrees to these General Terms and Conditions.
3) Terms and conditions of the customer that conflict with or deviate from these General Terms and Conditions shall not be recognised unless the Selfie Hotel has expressly agreed to them in writing in an individual case.
2. Conclusion of contract
1) The presentation of the range of products in the online shop does not constitute an offer to conclude a purchase contract with the customer. It is non-binding.
2) The contract is concluded when the Selfie Hotel accepts the contract offer made with the customer's order by means of the order confirmation sent by e-mail. This order confirmation describes the essential contents of the order.
3) If the customer has provided an incorrect e-mail address in the context of his order and the order confirmation cannot be sent to him by the Selfie Hotel, the contract shall be concluded if the Selfie Hotel sends the order confirmation to the customer in another manner.
4) If the Selfie Hotel is unable to meet the customer's demand, the customer shall be informed of the unavailability or the rejection of the order instead of the acceptance of the order.
1) Price fluctuations are possible. The price quoted by Selfie Hotel at the time of the customer's order shall be decisive.
1) Confirmations / Print@home tickets for visits shall be sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer at the customer's risk. The risk of accidental loss shall pass to the customer upon handover to the e-mail provider. No compensation shall be provided.
5. Due date and terms of payment, delay
1) The purchase price and shipping costs are due for payment upon conclusion of the contract.
2) The Selfie Hotel accepts payment by the customer via Saferpay using the following credit cards: VISA, Eurocard/MasterCard, Postcard. Twint is also accepted as a means of payment for online ticketing.
3) The contract and invoice currency is Swiss francs (CHF).
4) Payment by voucher or collective invoice is only possible by corresponding agreement.
6. Retention of title
1) Until receipt of all payments under the contract, the delivered goods shall remain the property of Selfie Hotel. In the event of payment delay, the Selfie Hotel shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract and reclaim the tickets.
7. Rights of use
1) The Selfie Hotel reserves the right to charge additional costs for the use of picture and video material taken at the Selfie Hotel. This only comes into effect if one of the following criteria in paragraph 2 applies.
2) Use of the image and video material for non-private purposes (online shops on social media channels, websites, printed media, music videos, videos of artistic performance) or in the name of and on behalf of a commercial enterprise.
3) It is forbidden to take erotic pictures at our property (including lingerie, provocative and nude shootings). Any posted pictures of this kind will be reported and fined.
8. Special features of online ticketing
1) Online tickets can be paid for electronically directly via the web shop (Postcard, Twint, credit cards). Purchase on account is not possible. Online tickets cannot be cancelled, but they can be transferred. The stated period of validity of the tickets must be observed and cannot be changed.
2) The online tickets are sent by e-mail as an attachment as a booking confirmation (QR code). They can be shown in printed form or electronically with a smartphone at the entrance. Each ticket purchase is uniquely identified with a barcode and is validated at the entrance.
3) For discounted online tickets, the valid ID required for the discount must be shown at the entrance.
9. Refund and transferability of tickets
1) Paid tickets are non-refundable. However, purchased tickets are transferable; possible restrictions must be observed when transferring tickets.
10. Data protection
1) The data required for the transaction of business will be stored in Switzerland in strict compliance with the applicable legal provisions and will not be passed on to third parties. All personal data will be treated confidentially. The Selfie Hotel is entitled to transfer the personal data to companies affiliated with the Selfie Hotel for the purpose of credit checks and credit monitoring as part of a data exchange.
2) Further information on data protection can be found in the data protection regulations on the Selfie Hotel website.
11. Liability for visitors
1) Visitors to the Selfie Hotel do so at their own risk and peril. Accident, theft and liability insurance is the responsibility of the visitor.
12. Final clauses, applicable law and place of jurisdiction
1) The Selfie Hotel reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions at any time without giving reasons. Such changes do not apply to bookings already made. Should individual provisions be or become void or ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract. Swiss substantive law shall apply exclusively. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded. The sole place of performance for delivery, service and payment is the city of Zurich. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes in connection with orders placed by the customer shall be at the registered office of the Kunsthaus Zürich (City of Zurich).